Below you will find information regarding the practice IN and/or OUT of Network status with Health Insurance Companies.
It is important that you verify both, your In-Network and your Out-of-Network benefits with your Health Insurance Company in advance of your first visit, using the Questionnaire on the Intake Forms Page.
I-The practice has In-Network status with:
1-BCBS Plans ~EXCEPT for: BCBSNC Healthy Blue, & Blue Local ~
--->Please, call the number on the back of your BCBS card, to ascertain your specific Plan In-Network status with this Provider/Practice
2-NC State Health Plan for Teachers and State Employees
- Please, call the office to inquire about any Out-of-Network situations with all of your Plan's specific information after calling your Health Insurance Company & Plan to attain that info.
- In ALL Out-of-Network situations, patients will be responsible for payment of the full amount at the time of session.
- As a courtesy to you, in *most* -but not all- cases the practice is able to file visit claims with your Health Insurance Company, so that your Insurance Plan may reimburse you directly.
IMPORTANT NOTE to United Health Care (UHC) members:
Patients covered by this Insurance Company will need to file claims on their own, and a bill will be provided to that effect. Patients will be responsible for payment of the full amount at the time of session.
The Practice does NOT file claims with UHC, NO exceptions.
Acceptable forms of Payment:
- Personal Checks -or your Online Banking generated Check via "Bill Pay"- made out to: LRS Ctr for Emotional Wellbeing, PLLC and mailed to: P.O. Box #52715, Durham, NC 27717-2715
- Most Major Credit Cards -->A Credit Card Processing Fee applies when using this payment method. Debit cards & Discover Credit cards are not accepted at this time. Third Party (i.e.; other than the patient) Check and/or Credit Card Payments are not accepted.