top of page
- Licensed in NC as a Clinical Mental Health Counselor Supervisor (LCMHC-S; 2010); (LCMHC since 1999)
- Nationally Certified as an Approved Clinical Supervisor (ACS; 2008)
- Twenty two (22) years of mental health clinical practice
- Fourteen (14) years as Clinical Supervisor to mental health professionals at various levels of their training: Master's in Counseling Graduate Interns at Field Placements; Provisionally Licensed professionals (LPCA); Fully Licensed Professionals
- Forty-five (45) clock hours of formal, NC Board approved, educational training specific to Clinical Supervision
- Completed Train-the-Trainer Curriculum (© LPCANC) for training Clinical Supervisor candidates
- Ongoing minimum of ten (10) additional continuing education hours in clinical supervision every certification period
- Presentations & information sessions pertaining to licensure and professional development at: NCSU, NCCU, & A&T University Counseling Departments.
- Professional Workshops for Clinical Supervisors at UNC-G.
- Individual Clinical Case Consultation with a senior clinician
- Group Peer Clinical Case Consultation
- Individual Peer Clinical Case Consults
- Extensive post graduate training in Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy at the Psychoanalytic Center of the Carolinas (PCC)
bottom of page