Psychotherapy & Counseling Services
Psychotherapy Services Offered
The private practice serves primarily these age groups and offers these work modalities:
- Adult Individuals (18+)
- College/Graduate School Students
- Couples Counseling (Heterosexual & Gay couples)
- Family Therapy with all adult family members (i.e.: 18-years-old & up)
Areas of clinical focus include:
- Life transitions
- Grief & Bereavement
- Couples Therapy
- Anxiety Disorders
- Cross-Cultural concerns
- Bi-lingual Services in Spanish
- Bi-cultural & Acculturation Concerns
- Internationals & Immigrants
- Gay, Lesbian, & Bisexual Populations
- Workplace Stress & Job Site Collaboration
It is important that you understand that engaging in psychotherapy involves some risks, and that at times, it may seem as if the presenting symptoms have worsened. This is quite normal, and it is paramount to the success of any treatment to keep in mind that therapy is a profound and gradual process of growth and healing, rather than a linear path with clear, predictable outcomes.
Each individual responds differently to the process of psychotherapy, and progress as well as the pace at which it takes place, are integrally related to the specific circumstances and available inner resources of the individual.
For Charges & Fees, Insurance Information, and Intake Forms, please visit the "Intake Forms & Fees" section of this website.