....Helping you attain understanding of the nuances of the human condition, rather than teaching you to merely become a clinical-skills-set technician...
Offering Over Ten years of Supervision Experience
I am Licensed as an LPC Supervisor in NC - LPCS #S3407, and received my initial LPC License from the NCBLPC in August 1999.
My supervision credentials, training, and experience include:
- Licensed in NC as a Licensed Professional Counselor Supervisor (LPCS; 2010)
- Nationally Certified as an Approved Clinical Supervisor (ACS; 2008)
- Sixteen 16 years of mental health clinical practice
- Seven (7) years as Clinical Supervisor to mental health professionals at various levels of their training: Master's in Counseling Graduate Interns at Field Placements; Provisionally Licensed professionals (LPCA); Fully Licensed Professionals
- Forty-five (45) clock hours of formal, NC Board approved, educational training specific to Clinical Supervision
- Completed Train-the-Trainer Curriculum (© LPCANC) for training Clinical Supervisor candidates
- Ongoing minimum of ten (10) additional continuing education hours in clinical supervision every certification period
- Presentations & information sessions pertaining to licensure and professional development at: NCSU, NCCU, & A&T University Counseling Departments.
- Professional Workshops for Clinical Supervisors at UNC-G.
- Individual Clinical Case Consultation with a senior supervisor once monthly
- Group Peer Clinical Case Consultation once to twice monthly
- Individual Peer Clinical Case Consults once monthly
- Periodic attendance to semester-long courses in Psychodynamic Psychotherapy at the Psychoanalytic Education Center of the Carolinas (PECC)